Leaf Cremation is looking for a progressive funeral director with excellent communication skills and a passion to treat families with the utmost dignity and respect. Leaf Cremation is looking for an out of the box, motivated funeral professional who desires an opportunity to work with an unconventional, forward thinking service provider. We are different from most providers, give us a look and see how we are changing the cremation culture both internally and externally.
- No weekend or after-hours services
- Unlimited PTO
- A valid Ohio funeral/embalmer license or the ability to reciprocate a license from another state.
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all Federal, State and local laws pertinent to providing funeral services including FTC and OSHA.
- Adherence to all company policies and guidelines.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as you work with families, coworkers and others to plan, schedule and coordinate cremations.
- Attention to detail to ensure that all family wishes are met and exceeded.
- Complete and execute all necessary paperwork and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Salary is $55,000 - $65,000, based upon qualifications, along with paid holidays and vacations, ongoing education, and the opportunity to grow your career in a professional, proactive and supportive environment.