Who are we? For over fifty years, Aspire Health Partners, has been one of the leading non-profit behavioral health companies in the Southeast. Serving nearly 40,000 clients per year, with locations in six Central Florida counties and currently expanding into Hinesville, Georgia Aspire has delivered state-of-the-art behavioral healthcare and is regularly sought out both statewide and nationally as an expert in the field. With its mission of providing the highest quality of compassionate, comprehensive and cost effective integrated behavioral healthcare, Aspire, through its more than two dozen campus locations provides a comprehensive continuum of services for children, adolescents, adults, seniors and families. Through innovative, resourceful treatment and recovery approaches, Aspire offers individuals and families the opportunity to "aspire" to healthier, happier and more independent lives. Aspire employs more than 1,200 professionals and paraprofessionals dedicated to Saving Lives, Transforming Communities and Changing the World
Who You Are: You're a Mentor looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community of health professionals like you, and increase your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care settings and making a difference in lives.
What will you do? As a Mentor at Aspire Health Partners, your job purpose will be to provide a variety of essential functions to work collaboratively with program participants.
These functions include:
- Providing direct support to program participants.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams to gather information and provide the best wraparound care possible for clients.
- Documenting clearly and effectively in the Electronic Health Record.
- Following all program specific protocols in relation to specified role, maintaining fidelity to program model.
- Maintaining all required credentials necessary to perform job functions.
- High School Diploma
- Specialized certification as a Peer Recovery Specialist or Parent Coach may also be required, based on specific program.
- Pass a Level II Background clearance
- Pass a Motor Vehicle Records clearance
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Aspire Health Partners, we offer eligible staff an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life & Supplemental Insurance, Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (2.5 weeks your first year, up to 6 weeks at 14 years)
- Paid Diversity & Floating Holidays (2)
- Paid Holidays (6)
- 403(b) 50% employer match up to 10% (3-year vesting cliff)
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Hotel, Car Rental/Purchase
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- HRSA Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Will preparation/Funeral Planning
- Concierge Services & Travel Assistance