FUNERAL ATTENDANT – CHARLES F. SNYDER FUNERAL HOMES & CREMATORY –
LANCASTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Charles F. Snyder Funeral Homes & Crematory, Inc., a third-generation family-owned and operated, community-
minded, values-based organization, located in Lancaster, is seeking a compassionate, willing, emotionally
mature Funeral Attendant with a strong sense of responsibility, who is willing to contribute significantly and
strategically to the Team as they serve the needs of the greater Lancaster area.
This exciting opportunity requires a high degree of willingness and empathy, compassionate, thoughtful, and
anticipatory customer service experience, a strong attention to detail and follow through, outstanding
communication skills (written and verbal, formal and informal, internal and external), flexibility, excellent time
management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, a valid driver’s license and the
ability to lift 75 pounds. Funeral Home Industry experience is not required.
- Greeting and Assisting all Guests
- Direct Support of Funeral Directors and Families before, during, and after Funeral Services
- Issuing and Storing Funeral Equipment
- Funeral Service Preparations
- Directing Funeral Traffic and Escorting Guests
- Ushering and Acting as Pallbearers, as needed
- Special Projects, as Assigned
- Individual, Team, and Company Participation
Professional engagement and participation, community service involvement, and volunteerism with a
demonstration and commitment to focus on others is highly preferred.
Interested individuals are invited stop by in person at any of our spectacular locations to fill out an application
or send a personalized resume to Careers@SnyderFuneralHome.com.