New Class starts - Monday, March 4, 2024
$17.30/hr - 40 hours/week Monday - Friday
$500 Hiring Bonus *for eligible employees after 90 days of employment
Daytime Hours (No nights or weekends)
Training will take place at: 2600 Dodge Street, Omaha
Work location(s) will be at: 2600 Dodge Street - Omaha or 601 Galvin Road - Bellevue
Are you someone that enjoys problem solving and creating positive customer experiences? We have an amazing opportunity at Physicians Mutual!
Physicians Mutual currently has professional, full-time opportunities available in our Customer Service area. Inbound Teleservice Representatives receive calls from Policyowners and answer questions regarding new business, coverage available, claim status and policy changes.
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Two to three years of direct customer service preferred.
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Motivated to learn and understand insurance related procedures, terminology and products.
- Ability to probe, assess customer needs and appropriately resolve issues.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity.
- Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues.
Physicians Mutual offers the following:
- Excellent compensation with bonus potential
- A fast-paced work environment with formal training
- College Assistance Program & UNO Tuition Currency
- Free on-site parking, cafeteria, and fitness center
- Employee training programs
- Paid vacations and holidays
- On-site insurance education
Health. Life. Retirement. The Physicians Mutual family empowers people from all walks of life to enjoy the financial security they deserve. That’s what Insurance for all of us® is about.
The Physicians Mutual family includes Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable dental and supplemental health insurance (and now, pet insurance!). Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important Medicare Supplement and life insurance coverage. The company additionally offers coverage for funeral pre-planning to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve.
Since our start in 1902, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation’s leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring we’ll be there for our policyowners and our employees far into the future.
But the achievement we’re most proud of? We have a 95% customer approval rating — a true sign of a company dedicated to embodying its vision.